Pages

14.11.12

CANADIAN AUTUMN


Except in Canada they call it “fall”. While we in Tenerife are enjoying a spring-like autumn, in Canada their autumn was last month, and I was there to see it. 
My first visit to see where my son has settled with his Canadian wife coincided with the explosion of colour that is a Canadian fall. 
Everywhere I looked was worthy of a painting and I took a load of photographs which I have sorted into separate albums. 

Today's offering is simply entitled "Trees" - I hope you like them.



And finally - a design of leaves.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful tree photos. A late Brit Friend of mine used to go for 'the fall' frequently. Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! I spent a few hours today driving through some lovely autumn countryside in Herefordshire. The colours are magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liz, beautiful piccies. Autumn is my favourite season. Nothing better than kicking up all the crunchy leaves. I'm just a big kid at heart. BTW thanks for the comments on my blog - woke up today to my first 5* review on smashwords.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow such vibrant colours.

    ReplyDelete

Do leave a message before you go!